The-Eternal-Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl Troubles :P

3 posters

Go down

Girl Troubles :P Empty Girl Troubles :P

Post  WSPSNIPER Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 am

ok, so i have liked this girl ALOT for a while and i try to be flirty with her and she showes no signs of liking me. I hung out with another girl ( the girl i likes best friend ) and i could tell that she liked me so i asked her out and she said yes.... now the girl i liked before and the one im going out with are in a big fight because the one i liked really liked me... fml not im comtemplating breaking up with my current gf to go out with the one i liked... its a really tough position... i should just go back to being a loner lol

ps. there are several girls in this fight... why must i be so cute xD
WSPSNIPER
WSPSNIPER
Admin

http://www.theeternalquest.comze.com

Back to top Go down

Girl Troubles :P Empty Re: Girl Troubles :P

Post  eatcomics Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 am

lol well... you see... a couple years back my friend had a girlfriend who started flirting with me... many an awkward moment and a long span of me and my friend being depressed passed, then we both told the bitch to fuck off, and now all is good... I guess what I'm trying to say is its all subjective. Don't you think if you breakup with your current girlfriend she'll lose her boyfriend and her best friend? That's really not a good day... I'd say stay with her, if its not meant to be you'll both break up and maybe her friend will still like you. In that span of time you may come to realize you don't like her friend like you thought you did
eatcomics
eatcomics
God

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 am

Might this girl be called QT creator? lol!

I know times are tough, but you gotta forgive her Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eternalquest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum